Artwork guidelines summary:
- Provide artwork as a high resolution editable PDF (export as Press Quality)
- Artwork should be created in the CMYK color mode (or Greyscale color mode for 1-color black artwork)
- Artwork files need to be at a resolution of 300 dpi or higher at the intended print size to ensure that the image is sharp and not pixelated.
- Please provide layouts with the text converted to outlines and/or include all font files used
- Artwork needs to extend to the bleed line (at least 3mm on bleed past any cut lines (see templates)
- All text should be allowed at least 3mm of safety away from any cut or fold lines (see templates)
- Fonts should always be outlined. Converting fonts to paths rather than "live text," eliminates the need for the font.
- Images should always been embedded into the final artwork before sending
- Total ink coverage cannot exceed 320%
- Do not flatten the template layer into your artwork (and please delete before uploading)
Details on artwork submission are included on each artwork design template, plus we encourage you to read or provide your graphic designer our artwork guidelines.